Do you care about improving the lives of future generations?

"2022-12-09" - "2022-12-19"

The future is something that we all care about to some extent. Whether it's our own personal future or the future of the planet and those who will inherit it, the idea of making a better world for those to come is something that has been at the forefront of human thought for centuries. This is why the question of whether we care about improving the lives of future generations is so important. This is not just a question of whether we are willing to take actions in our own lives to improve the world around us, but also whether we believe that it is our responsibility to do so. In this poll, we will be asking you whether you believe that it is important to care about improving the lives of future generations and whether you are actively taking steps to do so. This poll is designed to help us understand the level of concern and engagement that people have when it comes to creating a better future for all. Whether you are concerned about the environment, social justice, or simply want to ensure that future generations have access to the same opportunities that you have had, this poll is a chance to make your voice heard. So, let's dive in and explore the important question of whether we care about improving the lives of future generations. 

This Time Most Voters
"2022-12-09" - "2022-12-19"
1. Asia - 1,015
2. Europe - 662
3. North America - 556
4. Africa - 509
5. South America - 412
6. Oceania - 217
What AI thinks about it?

A recent survey hoped to gauge how much people care about improving the lives of future generations. The survey was conducted worldwide and included participants from Africa, South America, North America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania.

The results showed that overall 46% of those surveyed responded that they care about improving future lives, while 54% said they do not. The results had slight variations among each continent, with Oceanians showing the most support for the idea and South Americans expressing the least amount of concern.

In Africa, 44.2% of those surveyed were in favour of the idea, with the remaining 55.8% stating that they did not care. South Americans were similarly split with 44.9% of respondents being in favour and 55.1% against. North Americans reflected a slightly higher level of concern than African and South American respondents, with 47.5% expressing support compared to 52.5% against. Europeans also had a similar result to North Americans, with 47.3% of people expressing support and 52.7% against. Lastly, in Asia, 44.7% of people expressed support, while 55.3% were against the notion. Oceanians showed the highest level of support with 51.2% of people responding that they care, while 48.8% said they did not.

The survey results suggest that while people generally agree that improving future lives is important, there is a shared sentiment that it is not of the utmost priority.

What AI draws about it?
Image Created By AI